Allscripts magazine, Continuum, is a quarterly publication that shares client success stories and industry insights for healthcare professionals to enjoy.
In the 1Q 2016 issue, you’ll find:
• Executive Insight: Taking the Lead – President and Chief Financial Officer Rick Poulton discusses how Allscripts Open architecture will help providers manage population health.
• Untethered: CIO Bill Phillips and University Health System – How one client combines Allscripts solutions to achieve better clinical results, earn millions and improve operational efficiency.
• Get Smart: Allscripts Analytics dives into big data to improve outcomes – General Manager of Allscripts Analytics Marty McKenna discusses using data to battle chronic disease.
• Giving Back to the Community – How Dominion Medical Associates uses technology to offer a wide range of services to its patients in Richmond, Virginia, U.S.A.
• 5 Ways to Challenge the Status Quo in Health Care by Faisal Mushtaq – It’s time to redefine some of the core assumptions to achieve long-term success in U.S. health care.
• How user-centered design can improve patient safety – Focusing on the user during software design can improve electronic health record (EHR) usability, adoption and overall patient safety.
• Improving patient care and satisfaction in Canada – How Regina Qu’Applle Health Region is using Allscripts Patient Flow™ to streamline bed management in Saskatchewan.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact email@example.com.